About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Arianne. I'm a technical writer by day, painter/baker/short-story writer by night. Oh, and I love cats.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Small Look into My Brain

What is up with everyone wearing those feathers in their hair? They're not even cute peacock feathers, they look like they were plucked off of pheasants. Whenever I see a girl with one of those stupid feathers, it makes me think of this:


(skip to 3:42)

Also, my new house has been having a lot of scary spiders lately. My roommate says it's cause they're looking around for mates. Which is extra scary. When my fear of giant spiders was combined with my fear of criminals caused by me watching the new episode of Inspector Lewis this weekend, I spent Sunday night afraid that something like this was going to attack me:


(skip to 2:41)

Also, every time I look at my professor for ENGL 291, all I can think about is how he strangely looks like this guy

THOR

and this guy

Mark-DeCarlo

all at once. It's weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment