About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Arianne. I'm a technical writer by day, painter/baker/short-story writer by night. Oh, and I love cats.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 23, 2011

A Post About Fashion?? Weird...

Girls, I want to reintroduce something to you. It's called a "scrunchie," and it is Heaven's gift to hair. Scrunchies are fun, poofy, and they don't make an ugly line in your hair like regular hair ties do. I never stopped wearing scrunchies, 'cause I think they're fan-freaking-tastic, but it seems like the fashion world is catching on as well. I mean look at these:

zakka-style scrunchie
So cute!

And I just ordered this one from Tilly's last night:

Adorable!!

I'm just saying, if you want to be as wonderfully fashion forward as I am (the girl who wishes she could wear overalls all the time so she wouldn't have to worry about her pants falling down anymore), you will run off to the store and buy yourself some scrunchies, pronto. And if you don't, that's ok too, cause I'll keep the industry alive with my scrunchie needs alone.



Also, does anyone know where I could find some super cute cowgirl boots? I can't find good ones ANYWHERE. It makes me cry.











1 comment:

  1. Ask your aunt Natalie she may know where to find cute cow girl boots.

    ReplyDelete